Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox - sponsored by IRSmart's ToyBox! Open the Shoutbox in a popup

The Shoutbox is not intended for technical discussions. Please post your technical questions in the forums so that everyone can benefit.

No shouts have been made in the Shoutbox, why don't you add one to get the Shoutbox started?

Photo
- - - - -

Blackdog Header and Indy Intake Manifold for 1st Gen Strats

indy blackdog header intake manifold

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 96stratster

96stratster

In the Clouds

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 169 posts

Posted 01 July 2016 - 09:42 AM

Man it has been a long time since I've cruised these forums.

I got in on the group buys for Indy Intake Manifolds and Blackdog Headers waaaaay back.

My strat had to be retired before I could ever get them in her.

They've been making the move with me throughout the years and are currently laying around in my garage brand new never used. Indy Intake Manifold still in the original ship box. I opened it after it arrived but sealed it back up.

I wanted to see if there was any interest in either or both? I'd like to just make it a package deal. They were both in the $400-$500 each range when the group buy came out.

I'd like $400 for both but I'm open to offers/discussion.

2.4L

After all these years I'd be curious if anyone still has the originals in their cars. There was only about 10-15 of each if I remember correctly. Maybe they turned out to be garbage and I'm just better taking down to the scrap metal heap.

I'll get some pictures up later today

Edited by 96stratster, 01 July 2016 - 10:44 AM.

#2 Dylan214

Dylan214

• Admin Team
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 389 posts

Posted 05 July 2016 - 08:40 AM

Hey man  were on FB.     Your best bet is to jump on there.    Search us on the https://www.facebook...55723377993705/  

#3 CaliStratus

CaliStratus

Member Level II

• Active Members
  • PipPip
  • 132 posts

Posted 02 August 2016 - 01:45 PM

I sent you a message. Please contact me. calistratus75@hotmail.com