Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox - sponsored by IRSmart's ToyBox! Open the Shoutbox in a popup

The Shoutbox is not intended for technical discussions. Please post your technical questions in the forums so that everyone can benefit.

No shouts have been made in the Shoutbox, why don't you add one to get the Shoutbox started?

Photo

parts needed asap

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 turbosport

turbosport

• Members
  • Pip
  • 57 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 19 April 2015 - 04:53 AM

Hey everyone I am in search of some parts and need them asap I'll post what I'm looking for as of right now and hopefully someone has them laying around and help me.
Will add as I figure out w JJ at else is needed

ISO:
Front Driver side window
Both Side mirrors

#2 KennyL

KennyL

What am I? One of a kind.

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 822 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 20 April 2015 - 05:16 AM

If you don't mind having aftermarket mirrors, you can buy them brand new in every variant. Manual remote, power and power/heated. If you really prefer OEM, it's going to be difficult to find a used set in nice condition and brand new OEM ones are going to be super expensive, but I bet Chrysler still has some on hand. Last I checked, they still had OE headlight housings even(at $300 per side...). A window you can obtain from any JA (95-00 Stratus/Cirrus 96-00 Breeze). I bet it'd be tricky to ship one, so probably best to try and locally source first. If you need one, I do have a spare that I'd be willing to pack up tight and ship but it probably wouldn't be cheap.