Anyone remember these tails made by Croat? Had to dig up some old photos of my Stratus. Drove this car for years then i blew the headgasket and had 100k+ miles on it and decided to let her go. Sold that and bought a brand new Civic which I drove for 2yrs, sold the civic then bought a 2004 Nissan 350z which I drove for 2yrs, sold that and bought a 2007 Mazdaspeed 3 which i still currently drive. I've owned this car since 2008 and its heavily modded, forged engine, fully built and bolted 475whp. Since I just built the engine i'll be staying with this for a while. I also got into Jeeps and own a 2008 Jeep Rubicon Unlimited and a 1992 Jeep Wrangler YJ. The YJ I rock crawl with and the Rubicon I do light rock crawling but more exploration with. The Mazdaspeed I just haul ass in. Good times and I'll never forget my Stratus!
- Dreamspeed cold air intake with K&N coned filter
- Dreamspeed Lower Springs
- Koni adjustable struts all the way around
- Clear corners up front
- Silver painted vents inside to match my Rockford deck
- Clear 3rd break light in rear
- 14" American Racing AR157 Rims with Daytona P195/70/R14 wheels for winter
- 17" Chrome Focal F5 Rims wrapped in Toyo Proxy FZR 215/40/17ZR tires for summer!
- Custom handmade clear altezzas in back made by croat
- 6 color adjustable indiglo gauges
- Brushed aluminum silver gauge bezel overlay
Edited by Matrix311, 18 October 2013 - 12:57 AM.